Thursday, September 25, 2008

I SEE YOU LOVE THE MAKEUP IDEA! I GOT MORE IDEAS... "CLASSY COOL" OR "SPORTY" AND "JEANS T SHIRT" LOOK

9/26/2008 2:29:48 AM

Ann, so you are going to let me do your makeup! So you liked my ideas about your makeup! I love the blue eye shade (I told you) and less on the dark liner. I was also thinking darken the lines on your lower lip to make your smile stand out more. Clear gloss on the lips is your forte. Maybe some lip pump and glitter (Note: very expensive). Clear is your color or a light purple. Your hair is exactly like my ex and her “best” of hair, back to the original style. I love big ear rings or something that really stand out or pearls. Maybe even a black leather or red leather neck band with a diamond, my idea. I wear a Harley studded leather dog chain when I go to concerts with rip jeans (would like some blue or red hair maybe blonde also). How about some experimentation! I am making a huge collage of pictures and screensavers of you okay for the public! Overall drop dead gorgeous! - your sweetheart -

No comments: