Saturday, September 20, 2008

ANN COULTER AND I WILL HAVE A RADIO SHOW IN THE FUTURE

In the works and in discussion but on the internet and iPod. Then you can listen and email or chat simultaneous. Internet radio only... I and her spoke about this because I really like ad free radio and metal music (don't tell her...) Ann says that if people heard me which Ann is addicted to, they will be hooked for life. Ask her... me and her are like hand and glove and will make you laugh so hard, you will fall out of the chair and hurt so bad. Trust me... Don't get too cocky with any radio show! There might be a shark out there waiting to hit it big. No radio host should make more than a good college professor. That is the problem with the entertainment industry.

Anybody can start an internet radio for a few hundred dollars.

No comments: