Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OH WAIT UNTIL THIS POWER AND ROYALTY GETS WORLD OF THIS

I wonder if they would treat Rupert Murdoch's wife the same way they treated me? I come from a higher family then she but not as rich. This is how they treat royalty. I have sores, open wounds, and so many "disfigurements" to make me less desirable. Rush and a few others said he did it. The Clinton's were part of this yet they beg the Hong Kong elite; I went to school with them. This is like kidnapping Wendi Murdoch and scolding her, brainwashing her, and disfiguring her... and they work for Fox, a few of them. Ann and this New York Post? Is this some trick? Who the hell is doing this crap. Ann? NY Post? Who? Okay what the hell is going on. I am Asian and very weary of my looks also. Someone has been trying real hard, real hard...

http://www.woopidoo.com/biography/rupert-murdoch/wendi-deng.htm

No comments: