Friday, December 19, 2008

DEAR ANN COULTER AND HER NEW FIANCE (ENGAGED!)

12/19/2008 3:18:38 PM Congratulations on your new partner and life long partner Ann! You two “are great Americans!” Both of you have displayed a fearless fight and are willing to risk it all for your nation and poor quality. I commend your victory and your new book and this “exclusive access” you have given to so many men. Even I am not brave enough to go where you all go; into the sewer and stink as much. You take unnecessary risk without a moment of thought and the bravery you display is to be honored and not hated. Your unselfish acts for me were recognized and your transparency so real people gasp in amazement. I can honestly stand here and tell everybody how I will miss you and what your communist and terrorist cell has meant to me. Your tactical and strategic capability is just awesome, I would never loose confidence; no one watching can. You are headed to heaven and are blessed.

We will watch intently who the Real Ann Coulter and her new partner Sean Hannity truly are. I wish you best wishes and the force of good to protect you in your fearless fight and beautiful partnership. You two win and have paralyzed me but I must focus on what is important; we value your contribution and “Guilty” book. I have lifted the cloud of doubt about you two, so Merry Christmas or F you. I would never take any of you into battle but I no less can change your minds. I congratulate you on your new engagement and books (Hannity Show 12/18/08) and your tremendous contributions which we will revere in the months to come. I am sure Sean helped you write every single chapter and help you focus on what the issues were; I will go out and buy a copy when possible. Your books are great almost like mine! It was as if I wrote them and you sold them. Good luck and good bye, you two win!

No comments: