Thursday, December 11, 2008

ANN MUST FILE AN OFFICIAL HARRASSMENT CHARGE ON RON DOG

Ron Dog is the individual who is blocking my IP address on web sites and specifically Ann's web site. Meanwhile he is deleting my birthday videos, then replacing it with his by emailing Ann. Now he is back at it again and blocking the server. Therefore, Ann has to now go to the FBI or the authorities in 30 days and file a formal complaint on Ron Dog for reading her emails and spying on both her and me, then blocking it when he became insanely jealous. When I wrote Ann and yelled at her telling her this needs to stop in 30 days, he blocked my IP address. So Ann now must file formal charges on Ron Dog or else she is a co conspirator. She should prosecute him for stalking and reading our emails which is a federal offense, so is stalking. I had emailed him and told him to fuck off and get lost and he retaliated by blocking my IP address on her server without her permission. That is what I was trying to tell Ann and why she had 30 days to get rid of him. I am sick and tired of this stalker stuff and she must learn to fight for herself and not let her get raped and cry to me. I am not into orgies either. Read this guy: he deleted my video bday card and replaced it with his and I told Ann she has 30 days to get rid of her friends until this stalker problem ends.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2146791/posts

No comments: