Sunday, December 7, 2008

DEAR BO; (THE PRESIDENT OF THE FREE WORK)

This is not the time to play the race card (Konsheki); he was a good pick against you. 12/7/2008 12:14:53 PM Dear BO; working for free does not fix this problem. I have chosen to work for free; I am forced to and mad as hell. I am trying to put spies and enemies behind bars but I do not need to be paid when the choice is not mine. How is your salary relevant? I want to get paid and I have been denied all payment. It is not my choice while people use it to justify them. Restore trust, when you want to let us know. If you do not, this nation will never recover for twenty maybe thirty years. We cannot educate you on how to run this world; you have to be blessed by the heavens. Bush and his cronies were blessed by the devil and soon you will; you face the same fate.

This is not time to be playing the race card and your people need you, a staff of cronies does not work any longer. Soon they will be marching and rioting in the streets, it is not a time to be pandering or playing liberal politics. Save your people now Obama before us all suffer. If you all ask me one more time “whatever you need” I will say again “to get rid of you and stop you from talking to me.” We are interested in the left wing gone and done with as far as power and influence; when they are ready, restore trust and this will occur. We do not have time for these left wing games and their will be marches soon; maybe riots. That is great but why can’t you execute it? Keep reading below more... more... and lots more.

No comments: