Thursday, December 18, 2008

DEAR SEAN HANNITY AND ANN COULTER "NEWLYWEDS" AND LIFE LOVERS

Ann is playing with my head as she is playing with yours. So i want to broker a peace and I wish to help as much as possible. You are now her new fiance Sean, I will do everything possible so you do not need to antagonize me nor does Ann need to be yelled at every single day. Read this, this is very important. I am not joking, test me if you think this is a hoax. You can stop antagonizing me and I have disapproved of Ann's protection of you. She has really pissed me off again for the last time. You and her are now officially together. She went on your show and even said to me you have exclusive access and she did withhold one secret from me which to this day, is a mystery. She admitted it and was guilty. She had a lot of problems telling me so... I will assume the worst. This is nuts. Her game has to end soon or at some time. I am so sick of this and being antagonized, in the dark, made to feel humiliated, etc... Here is what I want you and Ann to do since she has said to my face and she has the best chance with you; Mr. IRA. Club... what? Read this:

http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/

No comments: