Saturday, December 6, 2008

I AM SO FED UP I WANT THEM LOCKED UP FOR LIFE OR EXECUTED

12/7/2008 2:33:28 AM
I do not know who it is, but the same deranged person(s) for whom I have had so many problems with keeps on having this access and insist on talking. It is nonstop harassment and unwanted attention, dialogue, and constantly wishing to talk to other who are so sick and fed up with them. It is near derangement, they talk to others who want to slice their throat and want them behind bars for life. These people block your internet and they always are eager to talk to you or get in your face, some type of harassment to get your attention. If other human beings wish to talk to them, it is one thing; we are talking about a phantom and loser who wishes to talk to others and hides so they do not put them behind bars for life. Read the next report and when this phantom showed up and why. These deranged people and deranged government officials need to be locked up for life and I do not care if I am poor my entire life, I want them locked up for life or prosecuted with the death penalty. They deserve it, they need it, and they need to stop being a phantom so that we can lock them up for good. It is pathetic how deranged they are, when nobody even wants to talk to them. They are so deranged it is frightening.

No comments: