Thursday, December 11, 2008

DEAR ANN COULTER I HATE YOU! YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT THIS DEATH WISH

02:40:43 AM There is a law abiding citizen on Pop Modal and Ann is promoting her own rape and stalking. Now to retaliate, they have begun the same politico.com hostility by deleting my accounts. This is what I mean when I say Ann is not a law abiding person and may be covering up her own destruction. She refused to take action on them while the last six months is hell with her and a death wish. Ann you have 30 days and they want you to promote them and love them and all I have to say is fuck you. You do have a death wish and are so annoying, it has been hell and your life is hell. The worst part is you cannot fight. I am not going to go through another 50 accounts cancelled online again for you and your death wish. The more I know about this and you, the more I hate you; and that is their goal to destroy you or love them. I feel sorry for anyone who is caught in this like me; you said nothing about this death wish. I was told nothing.

HER STALKERS CAUGHT ON TAPE AND SURVEILLANCE: live and real
http://whoisalqaeda.blogspot.com/

No comments: