Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I AM MAD: ANN IS MAD: AND THINGS DO NOT GET BETTER

If anybody knows RonDog; please inform him to stop cheapin on Ann and this was what Rush and Sean did. It makes me repulsed at both Ann and the other person. Right now I am more than repulsed and disgusted. This makes her look really cheap and the comments about dinner, new years date, bday celebration, etc... You get fed up with this eventually. I don't even want it but I have to deal with a lot of it, a lot. I do not want any of it. I got the real stalker... I got the real sick maniac on stalking me, the giant ignoramus and serial killer also. ANN HAS TO PUT A FOOT DOWN ON HER STALKERS AND THIS CHEAPIN HEADACHE. Just read this... repulsed.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2144835/posts?q=1&;page=1

No comments: