Wednesday, December 10, 2008

DEAR SEAN HANNITY: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK...

12/10/2008 10:17:49 PM Hannity, you and Ann have known each other for ten years. How did you figure “we are together” and she wants to throw herself at you? Can you give me one or two example out of ten years knowing her? I have given her 30 days so she is either going to ask you out or take you to court. I doubt if she will work with you and be your partner but you never know; I gave her 30 days to get rid of you and tell you to fuck off. I whack one stalker another one pops up and Ann tells me she has low self esteem and likes the attention. It is not like I enjoy this. Give me one example why you two are together after ten years? Tell me one intimate secret and I will, if you wish me to believe you. She tells me you are a total fraud. I have given up and told Ann she has 30 days; her stalkers are too powerful and it is a losing cause. It is not worth the heartache so she might run to one of you psychopathic rapists. I will give you a hint, I said to avoid you and she went against me. Why do you feel she is “with you” or “together?” you all will either destroy her or make her love you; do you thnk she likes Irish Catholic?

No comments: