Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GO AHEAD ANN, TAKE ANOTHER SHOT AND GET ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BARBARIC AND INSENSITIVE SHOTS IN YOU RON SILVER ADMIRER AND SUPER NURSE... WHY STOP?

03/31/2009 Just so you know Ann, every single one of your boyfriends and fantasy affair "sex club" member has attacked me and called me every name in the book and you just sit there and write about how you date and go drinking with them. You can call me what you want and take advantage of the so called miracle I had on your life; the bottom line is always the same. I tell you what, Maher and Rush got their shots in; you been getting in yours... take your best shot chump. It is funny and quite obvious how proud you are to email, know, and stand by these people. Throw another stupid or insensitive one at me and then tell me how I stress you out. Aren't you going to stand by your men and take them to dinner? You got all of our work and had a great time so far... why don't you take Maher out next big event? When you are sick of yourself, let me know; better, describe their meticulous apartment or hold hands! Entertaining!

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

No comments: