Monday, March 16, 2009

DUI CHARGES, REAL SPIES, REAL COMBAT, ID CHECK, KEEP DRIVING, GET AWAY AND RUN NOW?

JFK JR, DUI, AND BUSH LIMBRO (RESCUE OF RUSH FOR FALSE IMPRISONMENT): RUSH LIMBAUGH IS A FOREIGN SPY AND WE ARE TALKING TO A MILITARY ESPIONAGE GENERAL AT THIS TIME:

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/


Coming soon: the definitive report on Ann Coulter. 1. she was hit too many times. 2. actions are irrational because of emotional or injuries and pain due to media war. 3. guilt for hurting her partner and emotional turmoil of pain, agony, loss, anger, blind rage, and a military fighting spirit unlike anybody seen in history. 4. her partner trying to pull the safety line and get her out before she was injured more or hurt herself "tell me Ann if I have ever let you down, give me one, just one... I have a perfect record and love you, so chances are, I will carry you out and get you out?" Do you doubt me? Real fight and real combat on Rush pages above by the best with some coward military or rogue spy force operating in the USA and in hiding. To see real combat and what it is like... this is no game they are playing and the most dangerous spies on earth!

No comments: