Thursday, March 19, 2009

911 SSUSPECTS WANT WAR AND RUSH EXPLAINS THE NIGHT OF THE HOME INVASION: GOAL, WHY, WHO, AND IF HE FELT IT WAS GOING TO WORK?

911 TERROR SUSPECTS, THEIR MILITARY GENERALS, AND WAR WITH THE PENTAGON; DO THEY WANT TO FIGHT THIS OUT OR SURRENDER AND COMPLY?

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

RUSH CONFIRMS THAT THE HOME INVASION ON JUNE 10, 2006 WAS A CONSPIRACY BY THE POLICE AND HE WAS BEHIND IT AND POLICE COVER UP (TWO TEAM CONSPIRACY AND SET UP).


Dear Ann Coulter: how does Ron Silver know you so intimately and did not speak or write it but took it to the grave? So you waited all that time to tell me or surprise me? Sneaky. Okay, look; tell me what you want 1. Congressional Medal of Honor 2. Silver Star 3. Nothing because you are a disgrace and cannot bear the guilt? I need a champion and hate anybody who goes to the Dead concert more than 2 times (67). I have roomed with a girl, I have had 5 one night stands, I have met female champions who are very different than you. I am sick of this Ann; take your Silver Star and just go. I am so fed up and sick of this Ann. I want a champ not a lap dog or some inferior wreck who lies and hordes. Decide and hurry up... I spit on Ron Silver's grave? Agree or not? WE cool or do you want to argue and be a secret widow?

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

No comments: