Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THE ANN COULTER RULE: YOUR BUSINESS WILL SET YOU FREE AND FIX LIFE! YOUR BUSINESS WILL MAKE YOU WHOLE AND GIVE YOU BACK YOUR LIFE, A STORY OF

WHAT ANN COULTER TOLD ME ABOUT GUCCIONE, D'SOUZA, STEIN, HANNITY, RUSH, WHEATON, ETC... HOT WOMEN WITH BAD STORIES TO TELL ABOUT THE DATING LIFE OR THEIR LOVE LIFE MAR 10, 2009: Ann Told me she did not date any guy, nobody got a second date, and romance was never on her mind; it was just chaperoned to an event or pictures (such as me at a wedding in a tux!) Yet they made a big event out of it and said they were so kind to each other, they must be doing it.

Ann and I are intimate (we need to marry or stop) for twenty years! Get over it and grow up, it becomes day to day things and is. When she is on the road, she calls and we have our own time. If we fight, it is not a Chris Brown-Rhianna; she hits me, I hit her and vice versa but we do not beat the hell out of each other and try to maul a gang member. Wrestling is how you make one another surrender and give up when you have a lot of fight in each person. Someone has to be the victor and the boss or nobody is. I have been the boss for 20 years but I do not know who Ann is anymore or if she is a mad woman. Oprah is a woman who can neither fight or be loved; so she must be in a position of subservience to obtain love. Ann is a fighter, she obeys the rules of warriors and the honor system of masters. All warriors have honor or they will loose their pride and soul they become barbarians. I only know what she told me and Ann says she must tell me face to face, she has a legal case open. Maher touches her lightly and annoyingly, so it tells you they are not friends and he is testing her. If they are close, she would not hurt him unless she hurts everybody. I have no idea, but here is what she said about Gucci One, Do Use Me, Stink, and Sanity:

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 Ann Coulter's Past Love-Hates: http://www.jossip.com/ann-coulters-past-love-hates-20090310/

M and M: Melts in our mouths? Who is M and M? http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/

No comments: