Saturday, March 21, 2009

DEAR ANN COULTER, YOU ARE STUCK IN A VICIOUS HOLOCAUST WHERE YOUR REALITY IS ALTERED AND BRAINWASHED TO SLANDER OR DEPRIVE YOU OF YOUR TRUE MEANING AN

Saturday, March 21, 2009 Annie, are you trying to say that the murder plots on you were similar to the affair you had with Ron Silver? They were going to rewrite your eulogy and destroy or desecrate your legacy after you died and with those closest to you? Wow, you sure know how to pick friends! I am very selective and I am not able to understand the slightest bit... I also heard the 2007 CPAC, "Moved from DC to NYC because DC men war whimpy" and "why were you engaged three times." These charges are very serious because they desecrate your medals in satellite warfare till the end of time. I am caught in the middle of this and as frustrated. Someone cheating or denying you a Congressional Medal of Honor is a serious crime and a federal offense. If you were Ron's girl, you would have traveled around the globe with the fool and hairy beast. I am so delusional now I cannot tell fact from fiction about you or me. Thanks for calling. You are in a liberal holocaust is going on, "Enemies, A Love Story?"

Advice: http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

No comments: