Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DEAR MICHAEL STEELE: RUSH LIMBAUGH v. MICHAEL STEELE v. REPUBLICAN MUTINY

3/3/2009 5:45:49 PM Dear Michael Steele: Let me first say that I hate you and Rush Limbaugh equally. However, in this fight I know what sanity is. We must assume that what stops me you and Rush from our barbarianism is the Constitution, and that I will uphold and protect. So I know that if you have a business and a service which is hard working and you do a good job; you can expect me to come back again and again. That is the only sanity I can give you for I know the secret to the racial problem with Obama is self sufficiency. Obama does not want blacks to be or become self sufficient and neither does Limbaugh.

This Obama strategy is the most powerful political strategy you will ever see. Immediately, you have seen how Limbaugh is hoping in early to sabotage it and wreaking havoc on the Republican side as he always does. Right behind him, if she is not careful, is my trustworthy partner Ann. I have asked Ann to step out and get out of this fight as I will not sit here and tolerate her siding with Rush Limbaugh. We know this move is powerful and Rahm Emmanuel has made clear there is a take no prisoner mentality out there. So you will see, and be weary to observe, who comes along and who tries to dull or seize the moment from the grasps of victory. I am monitoring the situation dutifully and understand with very clear mental mind the situation; give me a chance and I will deliver victory. You have my word and my honor. Understand I am a perfectionist and do not like much. I do not like you, but sanity and civility must rule over the matter. Senator Sanford was absolutely correct; anybody who wants Obama to fail is an idiot but we are now dealing with dereliction of duty of gross negligence.

As far as Ann, I have asked her to make a choice, any choice, and get out of dodge for her own good. She has been a thorn in the side of many, even myself, and I have asked her to do the right thing and only thing; so be it if she wishes to go down in three's with the three musketeers. I am convinced that if the stock market reaches 6000 with no honesty from Obama; he will face a global coup by his own forces.

No comments: