Thursday, March 19, 2009

DEAR ANN COULTER: ABOUT RON SILVER AND YOUR "FANTASY HUSBANDRY" OR "FANTASY AFFAIR"

So the guilt finally pours out as disingenuous attitude. Are you forfeiting the Congressional Medal of Honor for only a Silver Star "champion?" Hey ET, phone home before you mess things up; another communications faux pas or mess up on your life? Taking care of a few men aren't we Annie and a tough job also! My advisers asked what you want? A job? What do you want, say it to them. None of these games (Jewish women had a bad reputation right?) What was his last dying wish ET? Do not say a hand rub or a BJ either. That would kill him. You are such a sneaky lying shit Ann; Laura I. told me you shared a room with a man and slept in the same bed but did nothing because Ron told her. True or a cover up? Ron Silver was stalking Annie to DC; I thought West Wing was about me. It was not.

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Shimmy said...

Sean Hannity, flicked with smut, pressed his muzzle against the iron filings of his rumpled overcoat. He asked Ann Coulter, "What work do you do during the 24 hours of the day?"

Ann Coulter, who lived in a tall pine tree, said, "I tend an ox and think about dead people when I'm making love."