Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DO YOU HATE AMERICANS OR CAPITALISTS? 911 CONFESSIONS BY SUSPECTS; ALSO DEAR ANN COULTER, WHY? DANGER! LOVE! FANS! MARRIAGE! BETRAYAL! DECEIT!

The Live! Sean "Hominem" McVeigh Show for Mar 31, 2009: The Confession, do you hate Americans?

http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 How does the left wing, communist, and enemies of the world make others and leaders HATE AMERICANS AND AMERICA? Easy, circumvent the laws! Do you hate America, the 911 Generals and captured spies make confessions, or do they only hate capitalists?

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

Dear Ann Coulter: I want you to ask if we can be friends, if you want to, if you think I will never leave and always love you unconditionally, and if I would stay with you and all of this "jungle love" insanity? Do you think I would trash your obituary and why? Are we broken and did you break us by trying to mess with them too much or did you only want people to attend your funeral if something bad happened? We and specifically, you were in danger! You are teaching them or me the story of America where liberals built it with labor? This is crazy and I want you to ask if I would honestly choose you if I had a choice and why? They would have destroyed you as a rival and counter-espionage team sent to destroy them. Is this about trust between you and I or some insanity, I will never leave you?

No comments: