Monday, January 26, 2009

RUSH LIMBAUGH IS ANN COULTER'S SECRET LOVER AND CRUSH! CONFIRMED! SHE ADMITTED THIS.

1/26/2009 3:45:19 AM Free Republic are the people behind the fake myspace.com account of Ann Coulter (Want to buy my sight Oh sights) and the new facebook.com book me of Ann. Freep is corrupt and every time I need to be reminded of how tramps… and cheap Ann Coulter is; I just have to visit Free Republic and look at the pictures and this ongoing problem with milking her. She thinks it is good business. I have told Ann about this and how it is out of hand. She is marketing herself as an inbred pure breed slut and thinks I enjoy love or sex letters from men. Pop Modal is a high quality video site. The people behind it are the same trash dump Ann is in with me. They are fans and want to get paid.

Rush Limbaugh and the fairness doctrine: THE LOVE BIRDS!
http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

No comments: