Monday, January 26, 2009

ANN I AM SICK OF ABUSE FROM YOU AND JEALOUS FITS

1/26/2009 9:26:12 PM I am and have crisis. You just make things worse. Yes, I am worried you are trying to have fun in Los Angeles while I am talking to this girl to see if she can help me while you decide to tell me "i am quitting immediately." Nobody flies to LA for one show or two and I asked you if you had spent the weekend there and was goofing off; now you tell me you are quitting and i am not sure how to react. Why the hell are you even goofing off in LA and running around there? Good fun or as much fun as a girl can have or not; I told you I would love to visit Walter Reed or Bethesda, are you evil? I hope you burn in hell if you are and others can recognize who you are. You got to be the worst girlfriend. I am going to marry someone else before you because the abuse is endless. She can mess your life up big time and if she does like me; then you are dead meat. If you and her become rivals, she will win and I will make sure of this. Test it and I dare you.

I asked you if you were staying there for the weekend and you said nothing; then you said you were quitting because I asked a girl out and if she shows up; you will be locked out forever. So if she reads this and wants to really cut you off and beat you to the punch; it will end your life. I promise, you will cry and beg so badly if she shows up or starts dating me; i will marry her even and not even listen. You should not have done this while i am scrambling to find someone to take me to the hospital; have as fun as you want! I hope you had a blast in LA! You do not take anything serious, you were laughing about this. YOU GO TO THE END OF THE LINE AND DO NOT HAVE PRIORITY! I HAVE WAITED FOR SIX MONTHS WHILE YOU RUN AROUND TRYING TO MAKE FUN: INTEL SAYS YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS. NOW YOU DONE IT... THEY DO NOT LIKE YOU EITHER.

No comments: