Friday, January 30, 2009

DEAR BARRACK: ON THE JANUARY 2009 STIMULUS PACKAGE (EST. WORTH 1 TRILLION)

1/30/2009 10:58:02 AM Dear Barrack Obama, you have not vetoed the new stimulus package and the Republicans have not loaded it with so much pork and social programs yet so I am holding out to some end point. So far the expected is blatant but it is not enough for me to advise you or panic. You have not vetoed it and the Republicans have not sabotaged it. I am disgusted, how can you ask me to be more disgusted? If I get more annoyed and of higher anxiety, I will get a stroke or some medical emergency; so shush and eat pie all you doofus’; the conservatives are the most ridiculous bunch at this time. The only people who are capable enough of destroying the Republicans or the conservatives are themselves.

YOU ARE OKAY SO FAR BROTHER.

No comments: