Monday, January 12, 2009

DEAR ANN COULTER: I HAD WARNED YOU - HUMILITY AND RULES

1/12/2009 11:17:29 PM Ann, if you read this; your staff has gotten me ticked. Them using me as a punching bag to prove how much they love your or want you has gotten me entertained. I am with another girl now. So the 10,000 stink fest scavengers can have you okay; I had to deal with several hundreds. I do not like being a suspect or being pitched for ransom and terror plots by your insane posse. I would arrest you if I could. There are rules and consequences when you break them. Keep fighting and playing others. I am with another woman so your staff does not need to compete, bad mouth, or make me jealous. You do not need to make them cooperative or be helpful; I am with another woman now who has a little less of a life but a whole better attitude about love and life. Climb off the cross, nobody cares. The ransom and cyber attacks by your staff or those who hate you are the last straw. You did nothing and got no results. Go kiss your staff, date them, have get together, etc… I hope they blackmail you as you claim. No wonder they are trying to impress me. No wonder I am with and want another woman. Go find a man you can fight for and piss off to the hilt. I done my job and am out;

I am planning my future now. I have given the feds what they want and need. Nobody owes me crap. I do not want to work with nobody either or hear anymore crap. I do not need to hear any staff or claims to be helping. Now I am partners with someone else and have a new fight, my own. Hannity said your name about 100 times, so you have a new partner and a new staff. Your life sinfully drove me insane as I warned you. You are not a victim and it is not because you are a pundit; it is because you want chaos and perpetuate anger towards you. You are right and correct; but it is not worth it, it is a dead end. You have money and a dirty score to settle with a lot of men who abuse you while you call them your friends. I hear the bid for a night with you is really up there! Congrats. You deserve it. You are so special and valuable. Self sufficient goals of your staff? They are all communists and terrorists. Who wants dinner! Take my part and give it to charity or burn it with your staff.

No comments: