Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DEAR PHANTOM STALKER WHOEVER YOU ARE: EFF YOU OKAY RETARD!

Thursday, 08 January, 2009 To both Ann's derranged staff and fans and my new tormentors. Let me first inform you that I do not wish to work with you, listen to you order me around, wish to be friends with you, wish to be promoted by you, wish you to exploit me and try to make a buck off me, or call you anything other than "why can't I sue them or file harassment charges." You tinker with my computers and annoy me by insisting you are helping and it is me who does not wish to work with you, etc... That is not the case, we are enemies for life and at war; how any other outcome is possible is not known. So not even Ann knows what to do but we have talked and I have tried to be direct and every time I get retaliation. This Lisa girl and a few others on Ann's "phantom" circle; has got to go; they are now trying to make a buck off me and harassing me. I had six months of this and now they say hack my computer or mess with my life when they have to go or leave. they belong in a protest line or a factory, either is fine, but not in our life. This is as close to harassment as you can get; it is exploitation of people. I am tracking them down and it is hard when they are on the one hunting them. I cannot even filed charges or identify them as the ones behind the terror plots; yet they want to help me, why? It will not change our poisonous relationship. We are enemies for life. You can help us for eternity, we will always be mortal enemies and wish you dead.

I have at least four intelligence agencies, two or three militaries, the FBI, the CIA, and the Pentagon; now, I have some annoying ass inferior staff to deal with who I wish to file harassment charges and more against; yet they blame me for a lack of cooperation. Here we go with the same book and the same terror plot as before. It is like arguing with a despot and tyrant; I learn to go to my room or watch videos just to ignore them and try to deal with a life so annoying harassed after being kidnapped for ten years and three years in prison by the same people. Did I mention the grief and anguish and the biological warfare and flesh eating bacteria used on me and the cysts? Oh, yes and pricking my rear end to tell me how they mean no harm but stalking me and ordering me around all day; I have no idea who it is now or if they are a foreign country. I no less can be their enemy for life now then before so I will assume it is the same people messing with others like some despot and arrogant tyrant. We are enemies for life when they are ready for the door and the terror charges of jail. I do not negotiate with terrorists nor work close with kidnappers and spies in exile. Ann has made it clear she does not either. I am going through the same god damn experience and the frustration of dealing with a despot and tyrant. You have no right to be in our life or govern or life. Your behavior and violence on us, threatening or not, has and will be categorically an enemy for life and an eternal mortal enemy; your behavior deserves to die and more. I am trying to file kidnapping and harassment charges along with a terror plot and more; not be friends or argue about how you are helping me and helping yourself.

No comments: