Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THE ANN COULTER "BLOGGER OF THE YEAR" PARTY! THANKS LISA DEPASQUALE! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

1/27/2009 5:10:01 PM Annie, blogger of the year? Tell me if you are getting jealousy fits now and they have taken and stolen everything you have ever worked for I life? Who do you blame for this as I have told you? Remember, from here on, you only win battles but lost the war. What you need to clear up with me is the remainder 20 per cent which you vowed to detail 20 years from now. There is not one account of the weeks you spent in LA and how you get these private parties and dinners there. You can keep playing this game but the question is who will play with you.

How many jealousy fits did you send me off on? Of those how many did you explain or account for? How many of those jealousy fits were you guilty as sin? So you wish to tell me you are my partner? Twice I have ended this because you are so irrational and nuts; you do not even know it. Worse, you want me to sign up with you. I have never ever had a girlfriend who was so negative and the karma so bad. Look at my karma then look at yours. Enjoy the all night bash and the drunken losers you find so much strength with I would beg to be there and join! Do as you are told and join your cannibals in the orgy and the inevitable. Be a good little girl now! Join the swinger’s club and pee on a liberal! (Note: Sarah Palin will be arriving in a bikini!) If you want a date with our gal Ann; contact Rush Limbaugh!

If you want to buy VIP tickets and special access to the sex kitten and the exclusive all night party with the most powerful conservatives on earth; there will be parties and special dinners scheduled based on enrollments! Get your tickets now and join the party, it is a “Guilty” party with the swinger of the year and the all night “good clean fun” party! Let’s kick it dude:

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/sweetness-light-cpacs-blogger-of-the-year

No comments: