Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ANN COULTER'S WEEK LONG STAY IN LA: WHAT SHE TOLD ME (NO FUN ONLY BUSINESS)

01/27/2009 See, this is an example of what I am sick of; Ann has been in Los Angeles since Aug. 21, 2009; that is almost a full week and chances are she is and has been running around with someone; but she hides it. What she told me was she was in the hotel and did not. So I just go with that and it makes you feel awful. Then she said in the Monday interview how "such an angel." So I told her, expect a new girl and do not cry over spilt milk; I honestly do not believe all of what she says about not even making out with anyone in the last ten years; but that is what she said. I do believe she likes to party and have as much fun as she can. So now I have to act like some jealous idiot about who and what she did for a week in the name of feminism. She is getting back for women; just using the wrong guy. I told her if she is true to her heart then to prepare for the inevitable and move on. It is a total nightmare and I have never met anyone who is so negative.

No comments: