Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SPOKE TO ANN ABOUT THIS: SHE IS IN A FIERCE BATTLE WITH...

10/21/2008 2:17:33 PM

All I can say or tell you are Ann had used the attacks on her to dispel a problem she had with her image. IT WAS A TOTAL LIE. I AM UNCOVERING ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER. She has told me it was a lie and I have yet to figure out why anyone would do such a thing but I can warn those behind it that as her 20 year mate and life partner, I will make sure that Country singer Ryan, Rush Limbaugh, or anyone be punished to the maximum if there is any crime committed. It does not sound like Ann to invite a stranger into her home given how I taught her security. You run the risk of surveillance and robbery. They came into our life, we did not come into their life but we cannot get rid of them from our life. ANN HAS SAID SHE IS NOT INTERESTED AND MESSED WITH THEIR HEAD BUT SHE ALSO COVERED HER ASS, SO SHE IS COOL... THEY CAME IN OUR LIFE AND MESSED IT UP.

No comments: