Friday, October 17, 2008

ASK ANN IF SHE CAN BE A GOOD SPOUSE NOW? I AM TRYING AS HARD AS I CAN TO BE... BUT

Ann is getting really annoying and i have written to her and told her i am ready to stop talking to her and stop caring for her. I have asked her to stop drinking with guys, to stop having dinner with them, to act like a good spouse, and be a decent person. Stop sneaking around and stop telling lies or keeping people in the dark. when you snake around and keep your own spouse in the dark, it is devastating. she is annoying because she will beg and pout, tell me i am desperate or how she needs me or how i need her. i get paralyzed. she is a rape victim and "no mystery to these men" and they tell me they are done with her now and we can talk and enjoy our life. but she is really annoying now and like a subordinate. a subordinate who you want to get rid of and ask questions to and she acts dumb or quiets up. I asked her if she can be a good spouse while i fight her stalkers? i am fighting them and she is talking to them behind my back. I have no idea what she said or did but she kept me in the dark. Now i have to ask if she can stop drinking with them, doing dinner, or etc... can you or do i have to beg and cry also? it is not going to happen okay, not.

I am obviously very disturbed and very distraught over the matter but she is not. I am obviously very frustrated with everybody and even her? Why?

No comments: