Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ADVICE FOR THOSE PRESSURING US AND MUZZLING OUR PRESSURE

10/7/2008 1:40:12 PM

Take a long vatcion until this financial crisis boils over. The American people will want their heads because this is bigger than 20 Enrons. Clinton, Obama, liberals, and several other "unmentionable" people will also go down with them finally...

Take a vacation Rush, it is the best bipartisan and conservative advice I can give you.

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

Cyber Warfare HQ (Ann says we are already Man and Wife but I cannot proove this, she can! I know we are man and wife but I cannot furnish legal papers or proof. Thank you Ann, I love you babe!) They going to want a bloody revolution for all of this pressure and "muzzle."

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

Ann, did Barbara Olson ever say who was telling her to "shut up" or did she know? You know who is telling you, I know who is telling me, who was telling Barbara Olson? Why didn't Bush or the Solicitor General chase them with every breathe in them? Her own husbands refused to pursuit the case she was on and he is the Solicitor.

No comments: