Sunday, October 19, 2008

ANN I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE, I AM TICKED OFF ABOUT THESE PARTIES

10/19/2008 4:09:54 AM

Ann, listen up. I am now hearing about “house parties.” If I find out or hear about any house parties, I will punch you. You got a massive problem with stalkers and your so called friends, yet you invite them in your home? Did mini spy camera and surveillance equipment ever come across your mind? What did I tell you before? I have a problem with house parties to begin with and now I have a big problem with your god damn stalkers. Again, you are not mystery to them anymore. I am really ticked off at you Ann. Why the hell would you have a house party and how many did you have? Don’t be getting drunk every night on vacation either. I do not like hearing this stuff and it suggests you are a bad spouse when I am not a bad spouse. You will end up wrecking our love and marriage. You let one of them in our life we will never get rid of them.

Give me some info... I am rather ticked off. You got a wild lifestyle I do not like. The Grateful Dead is BS. My friends in High School were so into it and tried to drag me into it. THIS STALKING AND CORRUPTING PEOPLE TO BE WHORES GOES BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL: DRUGS, DRINKING, ETC... HIPPIES AND LIBERALS ALL FROM THE LIBERAL SHAME CHURCH. ANN HAD TO ADOPT IT TO BE LIKE ME... I HATE THE HIPPIES AND THESE LIBERALS BUT THEY ARE PREDATORS. IT HAS ONLY BEEN ME AND ANN IN THE PAST 20 YEARS. THE LIBERALS INVADED MY LIFE BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL TO "HIPPIE" ME TO THE CAUSE.

No comments: