Friday, October 17, 2008

Ann says she is still FUN and this was FUN! But she won't TELL ME OR EXPLAIN

Oct. 17, 2008 - 6:26 PM EST

this was not fun listening to stalkers tell me they were in my wife's house and watching her every single minute and how she is not a mystery to them. Not fun at all dealing with a stalker who is telling me what they are doing to me and my wife. Fun? This is sick. Now i have to deal with a raped girl who is sneaking around for some reason while i have to fight off her stalkers. Fun? let me do this to your spouse and see how you feel? Do we see them speak out about sex offenses? She is no mystery to these guys... but she cries and begs to me about how she is a victim? wtf am i to say... any feedback and comments? i want an immediate explaination and got some stalker tell me he likes my girl and is watching her in her home, sick? now he said we can talk now because he is done with her and watching her in bed. sick? oh yeah...

who the hell would do that? the damn girl now is mute and say it is fun and she is fun! talk about loony, now try talking to the victim of the stalker... she don't even care and talkin to whom is watching her and claims she is no mystery anymore. she loves it and she loves them... wow! now she is begging to who... who is she crying to now?
sick sneaky liars with no fun in them and they beg sewage and bleed in their own blood about how desperate others are and bleed to death acting now.

No comments: