Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ANN, SWEETHEART: I NEED YOU TO THINK HARD OKAY (PROOVE WE ARE MARRIED?)

10/7/2008 3:30:26 PM

Ann, who tried to marry you off by stalking you, was it Bush? Was it the Catholic Church or just Rush, Sean, and Maher. Was it the Clintons who wanted to make our life hell? They tried to marry me Catholic, I can tell you that. If you ask me Bush tried to get rid of me while cooing you to this marriage pact they have going. This was why they offered your head at the last minute to side with them; they had stalked you for years and were caught red handed. Is it a few of them or all of them? They know you broke their marriage circle and blamed both of us for flirting with them; we don’t even know them.

Now go back to Barbara Olson, who is she linked to? She is linked to Reagan and the Pentagon, who runs the Pentagon? I have a problem right now with whoever is not running the Pentagon and a brand new satellite on my hand for long periods of time. It is not our side and they have low grade capabilities. They are afraid of a first strike by us and mutually assured destruction because we only base our strategy on this. They are not mutually assured strategist who puts them into the Carter amp. They are pressuring me to shut up while I am tracking down who is blaming us and who is trying to quell our pursuit of the worst financial scandal in history. So they are after the World War II commandos and the heart and soul of the CIA, the same people who built it ground up and who were my babysitters? We are private citizens and writers.

I need you to answer some questions okay baby cakes. They said when I cannot pay for my utilities; the mental institutions do not have any more room for us. Is this why they are blocking you and me? So the people doing this is Rush, Sean, Maher and then telling me to go into a mental institution? That is pretty low down but I do not know who or which one is behind it, maybe all of them.

All fingers point to Bush and his cohorts but this is a liberal and Democrat plague of spies. Also, more people lost their life savings under Bush and a Democratic Congress than any other time period. Sounds to me the blame game is going around and the Vietnam crowd is being blamed for everything. They even blamed me for taking you from them and we do not even know them, neither you nor I know them at all.

Cyber Warfare HQ

No comments: