Thursday, October 30, 2008

IF YOU CAN BEAT ANN FIRST, THEN YOU HAVE A CHANCE WITH ME (NO CHEATING)

10/30/2008 4:45:10 PM

You will notice that Ann Coulter trails me. Therefore, you must beat Ann before you face me. So, beat Ann and then face who is her voice and inspiration. If you cannot beat her, then you have no business with me; none. If you are the stalkers who circled her and tried to take her out also; it is clear you are in really big trouble. I will say it again, beat Ann and you will have the skill level to face me. Ann can do it in five or ten books, I only need three. All of her moves are no big deal because she copied them from me, they are twenty years old. They have a choice and the nation will be turned upside down hunting them down.

(No cheating, kidnapping, mugging us and saying you need it more, robbing us and saying we are rich, etc...)

No comments: