Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A LETTER TO ANN COULTER IN CALIFORNIA: SPENT ALL NITE WITH HER TALKING

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Ann I will send you a letter to ask you to test me and ask why you feel in love with me. Your last choice unless you think I am fake or a fraud. I will trade my convertible trans am in and get my motorcycle and ride to where you are; tell me if you are in CA, NY, or FL. I will ride all night in the winter like I used to in high school. I will pay the rent and bills on the 1st and then be there as fast as know how. Test me and call my bluff; you know I used to do this every weekend in high school. I have done crazy things and this is nothing. If your heart is true and you wrote me; then I will respond and you tell me what you want me to do if anything. I am sick of this Ann and I am on the borders at this time; almost crossing it. I am not sure if I take you serious or not. Rush says I only want a hand out or free things.

No comments: