Monday, February 9, 2009

DEAR ANN COULTER: SUCK IT, I AM ENGAGED NOW!

2/9/2009 8:32:06 PM The problem is Ann had to come to me (DC-VA) before or figure out how for me to come to CT. She is not the proactive and takes charge type when it comes to serious relationships. Also, I am the one who will ride my motorcycle all night through rain and cold to see her. So she messes things up and has; now I am sick and tired of her inability to connect and am going to make one last try; I am sick of this. Ann can easily email me and tell me "look, here is my address, you better get your ass here by sundown tomorrow, take the train if you have to, or else it is your ass." We did and were chatting via aol in 1999 to 2000. She had told me about a beach on the Connecticut coast north of NYC she goes to and I could not find it but she said it is a secret beach or a cove. I used to go to CT in 2001 and could not find her. Ann said she is quitting so we will see if she is a liar or is breaking up; I am sick of this hit miss and waiting a decade. So I will write her a hand written letter and wish her to write back immediately to pressure her. She got to act and act quick now if she wants to stay together; I am fed up. Poor girl though, she had to go from CT to DC to NY (travel the USA with me and FED EX) to MD to NY to FL and now back online. If anyone she has got to be fed up, bored, and despaired. It never ends and never passes.

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

No comments: