Sunday, February 1, 2009

ANN AND I ARE MADLY IN LOVE BUT THE PRESSURE IS TOO MUCH

2/1/2009 11:18:47 AM Ann Coulter is the most wonderful and loving spouse. However, people need to have hands on cockpit feel about what is going on in her life and how she is facing overwhelming pressure and evil I spent twenty years with her and love her more than she knows. She has proven herself in the oddest way but I know she loves me more than anything in this world. Our love is not the problem; it is the outside world interacting on us. So far, that outside world has destroyed both of us and made us hate our life, feel useless and worthless, and gave us an identity of who we are not and who they are; the most evil human beings on earth, our terror and communist plot. I would like to think we destroy this source before it destroyed us.

I would think we fire them until they give us the war they waged on us. I would think they know what pain and subfreezing is by now. They broke and busted our life only because that is their identity; us and them. It is not what they did but why and for whom. It is their game to fulfill the needs of others and it makes you hate your own life and someone you love more than anything in this world, even your own life. it feels like a pie and they just help themselves to any piece of it and you have to ask if you get the last piece? They trashed us, the country, and the Constitution and now we have self hate when it is them who we hate with a passion. They better open their eyes and who is selling a car with no wheels. Their fat and pudgy way of arguing or seeing things stinks, not a blessing to anyone. I love Ann more than the world and she loved me; will we survive this? She needs to know how much I love her and how much I tried to fix her.

COMING IN 24 HOURS: THE MASTERPIECE “BEAT THEM TO HELL” ON THE STIMULUS PACKAGE.

No comments: