Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ANALYSIS OF BARRACK OBAMA SPEECH ON FEB 24, 2009: ON FINANCIAL MESS AND BUDGET PLANS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 Dear President of the United States; when I was a child, my brothers and sisters would walk to the local public library, "Thomas Jefferson Public Library" on Route 50 in Falls Church, Va. I used to check out books all the time and read almost the entire shelf before I turned 12 years old. We did not have broadband and having a bicycle made the mile walk only 15 or 20 minutes. I rode my bike everyday, by myself, because I was curious; nobody had to tell me. I am not fooled; you merely wish to pamper poor people. The high speed train is one of the best ideas I have ever seen. I would buy stock if I could for a transcontinental route in the air (elevated) and make it totally remote controlled. Look, I do not even get paid and live with the least luxuries and I do not see any value in government. Look at what I report about what happened to me and why; do you see me acting like these "other" people? Do you think they are threatened?

Your speech was heresy… (Read the full analysis and why)

http://2008letsstopatdgateohell.blogspot.com/

No comments: