Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DEAR PATRICK COYLE AND YOUNG AMERICA FOUNDATION

Dear Young America Foundation (aka: YOUNG FRESH SPERM);

I am writing on behalf of Ann Coulter and some of the events she is experiencing in her life. Please read the following and respond immediately. I will ask her to respond to all inquiries. I and we know how much you want to help and who has put you up to it. You do not know a damn thing about Ann Coulter and it is so annoying; it happens to me also. So I will ask you an honest question then I will destroy you but Ann will answer directly and honestly. Note: I have been confronting an army of stalkers and deranged fans for the past few years and in no mood for stupid games. ARE YOU PLAYING A GAME WITH OUR LIFE AS CPAC WAS?

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

No comments: