Friday, February 27, 2009

DEAR ANN COULTER: WHY I HATE THIS WORLD AND OR CPAC: NOW I AM MAD AN

A colony of slaves and indentured servants who want love and a lot of respect: (And Ann is one of the best out there, imagine what is out there). How is this going to work when I am a perfectionist and told you are an embarrassment? I gave you trust. You asked me to believe in you and to listen to you. You break the rules and offer no explanations. I am a victim of you also and your love or abuse as they say. Is it love or abuse? They would love to rescue you. I accepted your offer to quit for a better life; but it gets worse and worse now. (THE CPAC SINGLES WEEKEND IN DC AND THE HOTEL PARTIES, MORE AND MORE OF THIS GOOD CLEAN FUN). This is why I hate this world.

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

“To present an image so imperfect as a rescue of perfectionists is badly flawed; God himself and the mysterious powers of this universe will decree the order to burn in hell. To fight that decree is an act contrary to the mission or the fight. It is not funny and this single’s club is not appreciated; or feels like a deranged fan or follower. (Excerpt)”

SUMMARY OF RUSH LIMBAUGH: WEEKLY INTERVIEW (FEB 28, 2009) : http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

No comments: