Monday, February 9, 2009

DEAR ANN COULTER: I WILL HAND WRITE YOU A LETTER FOR YOUR RECORDS

2/9/2009 5:38:24 PM Dear Ann Coulter; I will be sending you a hand written letter to all of your known address. I will let you respond in writing and I will add this in the book. It is your choice and up to you. Also, I was at the Red Roof Inn in CT in 2001 and did not find the beach you said. But I did call you and I was so tired after 3 days of driving to the GE site. I was carrying a load then and only given one day to go to dinner. You will get a letter by me; and you are to write me and tell me what you want or wish to finish out the book. You have 30 days but I have already made clear how I feel. I will send it to FL, NY, and MD (the safe house). Also, the Vincent’s moved away years ago and so did we. There is nobody on the street except the Claussons. Contact via mail okay.

No comments: