Saturday, August 8, 2009

MARRIAGE COUNSELING, LIKE RECURRING RAPE DREAM, HUMAN EVENTS, MAKE CHEAPER, WHO TO SUE, FAKING; DINNERS: MAYBE Y-OUR FANS CAN SAVE U-US? AUG 8, 200



Recurring rape dream (do you like it or not); I am not sure what you are trying to tell me or if you just want to tick me off. You said and promised you would not and do whatever it took; not to tick me off and start a fight or loose my trust and faith in you. So you told me you did not go to the Time 100 dinner and I believed you. Now you told me you did not go to dinner with Human Events editors and do not want to date them or marry them; so why did you say this in front of an audience? Does it make you cheap, feel better, or make me have this recurring rape dream because I too have it after being arrested twice and have a tormentor-torturer from 911 right above me yelling, banging, and doing everything to piss me off all day and night (also a subsonic bullhorn). Who the hell is behind this recurring rape dream, 911 recruitment, kidnapping, and standoff with hostages and rescuers?

Marriage Counseling: Hannity Show on August 03, 2009: (Radio Transcript)
Glen Beck (Staged town hall meetings) Show on August 6, 2009: Video
YAF 31st Conference Speech-Banquet (Final Night, August 7, 2009): Video

Why do I keep complaining to-about Ann and the terrorists and kidnappers jump on either my side or her side? What the hell is wrong with the unions, Catholic, and these nationalist who keep saying they are America and the government all over our life. This is bad stuff coming from losers, bad people, a doom nation, bad leaders and people need to know who and what they are. All Ann Coulter wants to do is go to dinner and tell me about recurring rape dreams which she uses to challenge me or someone we know is behind a massive 911 recruitment. Read the new chapter part which has halted and gone static all the sudden called, “Murder She Wrote” (shout out to Billary Bin Maher August 7, 2009). This is bad stuff from a bad country and group of people in power.

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/
http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/


No comments: