Monday, August 3, 2009

BIN LIMBAUGH INTRODUCES US TO THE ELUSIVE-SEXY MS. RITA AND HER SECRET LIFE; SHE IS MOMMY; SEX PARTIES, SINGLES CLUB, SEX WITH HORSES! 911 AND HOW TO




Here is the beer summit turned bar room brawl. I am sick of this! I am the one struggling, why are you trying to shut down my comedy routine and my blog? I am the one who is just trying to get by and have to eat also! You come on here and threaten my family, stalk me, and call me a common nigger every single day to make me angry and hate America and the world. I am sick of it! Sick of it I tell you… I am being called a common nigger and sick of it, not you whitey! Leave my white bread spouse alone also please:

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/
http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/

The data on the weeklong beer summit of the Little Rascals in the White House continues in week two with racial hoaxes, email to reporters, who is Ms. Rita (mommy of Bin Limbaugh), and whether psychiatric care would have been a more appropriate way to handled the situation than a 911 terror plot, recruitment, forced medication, false arrest, and causing a total and utter disaster which they now have to lie and cover up with intentional and willful malice. Rather than kidnapping the greatest and most genius staff, they should have spent a few bucks and hired a psychiatrist or sought professional help. Now take a look at the problems they have and the hunt by the militaries of this world.

No comments: