Sunday, August 9, 2009

THE GORGEOUS SISTER ALEXIS KNIFE’S THE HALF-NEGRO SLAVE TRADER BIN DEAD CRACKER HANNITY ON THE AIR AND THEN PICKS HIM UP BY HIS HAIR PLUGS; AUG 9, 20




THE GORGEOUS ALEXIS GLICK KNIFE’S THE HALF-NEGRO SLAVE TRADER BIN DEAD CRACKER HANNITY ON THE AIR AND THEN PICKS HIM UP BY HIS HAIR PLUGS; AUG 9, 2009: DEAR ANN COULTER! (What is he hiding and why didn’t you tell me about the radio show and Glen Beck so I would stay up and catch it? I went to bed and you said you had to fly into DC and to come to bed. So thanks to you I missed both of those shows but finally it listen and you told me you did not go to dinner on Thursday with the editors of Human Events; how did you manage that? You cannot do two things and be at two places at the same time. The story you told me checks out with Human Events editors?) Sean Bin dead cracker Hannity says I am radical; he has no idea!

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/
http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/

VIDEOS: GLICK, COULTER, IMUS RANK, MARK BIN LEVIN

No comments: