Monday, August 31, 2009

ANN COULTER ON GERALDO AUG 30, 2009: REPUBLICANS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM; AMERICA WAS SAFE UNDER BUSH; THE AMERICAN PUBLIC DOES NOT WANT THIS; AUG 31, 09




I have given up, so give me a god damn 3, 5, and ten year plan with every single detail so I can check and perfect; I am tired of false aiming, running adrift, and senseless shooting off into the air. I know who this is and who typically does this and I do not like it. It is called living for the moment and taking one day at a time. Is America safe or are they lying? The question is why they are surrounding us, dinning with us, partying with us, and stalking or kidnapping us? They claimed and had said it was a love story and now feel embarrassed; but why not clear it up if it is so damaging? If America is not safe, why not show up with guns blaring? I am pressuring Ann and she is deflecting it to those behind this weekend; she and I had talked. They never know when and if we do talk; never. Out of 20 years, they read about this only and our intimacy. They will never say a word and are delusional and lost their mind; out of touch with our life and cannot explain a damn thing; ask them. Close friends of us both and can write our story or judge us?

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/
http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/

No comments: