Tuesday, August 11, 2009

INSANE, FAKE DEATH; LOSING, PEACEFUL; AUDIE MURPHY; LISA D IS DISPATCHED FOR A NITE OF ROMANCE; UPSTAIRS MAN-COW SAYS HERE WE ARE; I’LL CALL YOU; AUG




The audacity of this half ass whitey Negro slave trader is some half dead cracker act! You have to admit whitey loves to be blown away and can take some serious pain hears keep ticking. Scarecrow Billary Bin and Bin Limbaugh go insane! They said to rescue women from rape and stalking; crimes of greed. Come to America if anybody needs a kidney! Free blue pills and oxymoron on the radio! Bo says that he finally managed to stop the free fall of unemployment and things are starting to turn around and those who created the mess to stop talking and get out of the way; things are good! We still do not know and they are still picking up on the good vibrations to cover it all up and it is a total disaster; but we cannot clean anything up until we get the truth and this is being denied and obstructed. Christine Romeo is our go to girl next. Death by cop kool-aid; drink the kook-aid or else the police union will invade your home!

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/
http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/

If you invade my home with the intent to rape me or my family, I will stab you and do anything I can to chase you off to include eating your arm or leg with my now broken teeth. If you come to these borders with a dirty bomb or some other diabolical means to bomb or terrify others who cannot catch and figure you out; I will stab you when I see a dirty bomb or murder plot. I will call for reinforcements and do what I can until they are caught and suffer. Does anybody think they will go down without a fight and kill with reckless impunity? They are just peaceful and pacifists? These are sleeper-mole-spies not your garden variety terrorists; not your dinner party host or typical date. Audie Murphy, are you jerking me off Ann? Why not worship the head of cabbage and worship your murderers and rapists? Want a medal and an award for that one or just marriage counseling? Go live in the Congo, Africa! You pitch me for SDI or terror plots and I will stab you and we can discuss this in court when the time comes.

No comments: