Thursday, September 25, 2008

SEND THE DEATH THREATS AT ME TOO AND FOR ME OKAY! NO NEED TO BLOCK OR READ EMAILS

In response to the email reading, site blocking, and server problems (NOTE: it is illegal to read the email or prevent the delivery of mail). Ann this is why you need to shoot these people in the... or let me do it. I am a much better marksman and recorded the longest ever in the history of mankind (19,000 + miles). My record and goal will be 150,999 MOA. "Sync-bro debates"...

"The Palin-lovin' conservatives at GetDrunk on the McCain bailout/debate delay maneuver: Not that anybody asked us, but we think this is nonsense.
P.S.: If McCain is driving pro-Obama pundits crazy, what has he done to Newt Gingrich? "This is the greatest single act of responsibility ever taken by a presidential candidate ...." " - From Kaus Files -

The only person who should be mad or can be mad is me, I am not mad at her one bit. I know the whole story and know everything, ask me, not put more pressure and stalk her more. You have a death threat, point the barrel at me. I am the military commando, I am the expert marksman, I am handpicked by US Generals, I am the martial arts expert, and I am the most qualified to answer that question. Someone has some serious balls and a total deficiency of brains and courage, keep hiding you traitor. Keep hiding.

No comments: