Saturday, April 4, 2009

WE NEED THEIR LAWYERS, CERTIFICATIONS, AND ID IF THEY ARE VICTIMS AND WISH TO STAY HERE IN THE USA! MARKED FOR DEATH APR 4, 09: TOP SECRET AND OPS


Saturday, April 04, 2009 This is not a petty matter and I need to know if they are certified to participate and talk to the military authorities. Unless they are true communist spies and foreign military liaisons. ("Free to spread rumors and chaos when nobody is looking" guerrilla group in the USA acting as lawyers for some militant radical left wing group?) If they give me their lawyer, I can give them mine. I want discovery and have several legal complaints but I need to know who their lawyers are immediately; unless they plead guilty and no contest to the death penalty.

Oh I was only grocery shopping again today and…

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

No comments: