Thursday, April 16, 2009

THE LIVE! SEAN "McVeigh" In-Sanity Show: We got those sissy union boys on the run "alpha yankee tango" APR 16, 2009



The Live! Sean “Will the real Mrs. McVeigh please stand up” In-sanity show about union goons and the army of the damned behind terror plots! Apr 17, 2009:

http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/

4/16/2009 11:09:47 PM Dear Meghan, dinner and drinks was great as usual! I loved the idea we are doing Morse code and sneaking around while people are confused and eating out of our hands. You are a true American and remember, unless there is sex, and then there is no crime so everyone can shut the F up! The Dead are here in New York just for our reunion and rendezvous, so I will talk to you online in my chat. No sun this month. Oh yeah, thanks for asking. She is having a horrible time but she will get over it; I have so many friends and drinking buddies. I am having so much fun it will last all night and for a lifetime. My staffs are vicious and love me; what they do not know won’t hurt them. My Jewish friends love me also and are so rich!

No comments: