Friday, April 10, 2009

I HAVE NEVER READ A DEFENSE ANALYSIS AND SPENDING IN SUCH ERROR AND IN SUCH EMPTY SUITED REPROACH TO A PERIOD OF RAPPROACHEMENT AND A GROWING DIVIDE I



Friday, April 10, 2009 I have never read a more jackass defense analysis than I have just read from the Wall Street Journal. Luckily for this author, there is no name on the editorial but my guess is someone who is very panicked about Iran and who has a vested interest in the stock market. What was most especially worrisome was the careless use of strategic initiatives and the lack of unity in the Defense Department's "Strategic Triad" system. The article said spend and if and when done, spend some more. You know it is a liberal when they do not put there name on it at the Wall Street Journal.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123932989993207725.html

No comments: