Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PROBLEMS: I HATE BAD CONSERVATIVES AND BAD LIBERALS! I DO NOT DATE THEM OR STAND NEXT TO THEM, I TELL THEM TO GO TO HELL YOU FAKE! STOP! STOP! STOP

4/1/2009 6:23 PM Dear my beloved Ann Coulter: I want order now. I want the madness to stop now. I do not care what your case or intention is, conservative or liberal. So if and when “they” write false info about you, you “correct” it by writing false information which cannot be verified? Such the case with Ron Silver where you claim to be friends and more so the media can attack a dead man or smear his life; I blame it on who started it and your enemies. You told me they were going to smear you and claim your legacy; thus the murder plots (Lisa had the book I wanted or was looking for). I am sick of babysitting and listening to your god damn “fake boyfriends” and stalkers:

http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/

ANALYSIS AND RESPONSE: WHY IS RICK WAGONER FIRED AND NANCY PELOSI STILL WORKING? APR 1, 2009:

http://moresuspects.blogspot.com/

No comments: